Game QA Engineer
- Create test cases for new functionality
- Formulate acceptance criteria for Milestone Deliverables, work out a test plan, ensure test coverage
- Regression testing
- Drive on daily basis product testing: report and document new defects, evaluate fixes, help developers reproduce hard bugs
- Communicate on daily basis with foreign Client QA team
- Suggest ways to improve product reliability, performance and quality.
Experience and Knowledge:
We are looking for Middle and Senior QA Engineers and your proposed grade will depend on interview results, skills and experience you have.
- Passion for video games
- Good spoken and written English
- Good knowledge and strict following game developing processes
- Full understanding of the game’s design and how all the interdependencies work together
- Excellent understanding of software quality assurance concepts, debugging processes and procedures, including how to get TTY and output information for issue reproduction
- 2+ year experience of testing PC and Console (Play Station, Xbox) games, successfully delivered projects
- Strong communication skills, ability to work in distributed team
- Strong ability for self-management, prioritize work effectively within aggressive deadlines
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid experience with tracking and version control systems (JIRA, Perforce).
Work in international team of world class experts with opportunity for professional development in challenging projects
Competitive salary proposal
Help with relocation to St. Petersburg[optional] Business trips to Canada and USA
Flexible working hours
Additional medical insurance
Care bonus that allows compensate medical services, sports facilities, additional training (non-professional, for example) and so on
Friendly team and warm atmosphere
Comfortable office near Frunzenskaya metro station with table tennis, game area and shower.